If you need to buy airline tickets, this promotion may help you save money.
- Alaska Airlines and Starbucks are offering discounts on eligible flights.
- Eligible tickets are buy one get one free now through Dec. 7.
If you’re hoping to travel in early 2022, you may want to take advantage of this flight deal. Alaska Airlines and Starbucks want to make your next trip cheaper. Eligible flights booked through Dec. 7, 2021, can be purchased as buy one get one free (BOGO). How does the deal work? Buy one coach class Alaska ticket and get one for just the taxes and fees. Find out more about this limited-time promotion.
Who doesn’t love a good deal? Air travel can be pricey, but you can save money on this travel expense by taking advantage of promotions. Starbucks and Alaska Airlines have teamed up to offer discounted flight tickets. Now through Dec. 7, 2021, eligible tickets are available for BOGO pricing. Day of week restrictions and blackout dates apply.
Here’s what you need to know:
Travelers who purchase flights on AlaskaAir.com and use discount code STARBUCKS can take advantage of buy one get one pricing on eligible flights now through 11:59 PM (PT) on Dec. 7, 2021.
The discount code is valid for 50% off coach base fare. But only for groups with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 7 passengers traveling together, who ticketed and booked at the same time. Here are additional details about the rules and restrictions for this promotion:
- Travel is valid Jan. 5 through March 9, 2022
- Travel to Florida, Hawaii, Mexico, Costa Rica, or Belize is valid Sunday through Wednesdays
- Travel from Florida to Mexico, Costa Rica, or Belize is valid Tuesdays through Fridays
- All other travel is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays
- Blackout dates apply for Feb. 18 through 28, 2022
The discount doesn’t apply to government-imposed taxes and airport fees, and it can’t be combined with other promotions or discounts. This discount is available for one-way and round-trip flights. Refunds or cancellations will result in the forfeiture of the discount code. Be sure to review the full terms and conditions of the offer before booking your tickets.
If your dates and travel plans work out, this could be an excellent way to spend less money on your upcoming trip. But you’ll need to act fast if you want to take advantage of this short-term deal.
Other ways to save on travel costs
If this promotion doesn’t work for your destination or travel dates of choice, there are other ways to save on travel costs.
These tips can help you save money on your next trip:
- Be flexible. The more flexible you can be, the more money you can save. If you can travel during a less busy time of year or on weekdays, airline ticket prices may be lower. Additionally, traveling to destinations in the off-season can help you spend less.
- Book as early as possible. Booking your travel well in advance can help you secure lower prices. Many travelers wait until the last minute to book travel. When travel demand is higher, tickets cost more.
- Create a vacation budget. A budget can keep your finances on track and minimize overspending as you plan your next vacation. It’s easier than you think to budget, and you can use your savings for other expenses.
- Book travel with a travel rewards credit card. Travel credit cards offer an easy way to earn valuable points on travel spending. You can later redeem your credit card points for free or low-cost travel. Plus, these cards often include perks that can make your next travel experience better. If you’re an Alaska Airlines loyalist, read our Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® Card .
A great vacation doesn’t have to be expensive. If you’re in the market for a new credit card, take a look at this list of travel rewards credit cards.