NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Research Dive has added a new report to its offering titled, “Gaming Peripherals Market by Component (Headsets, Keyboard, Controller, Mice, and Others), Peripheral Device Type (PC and Gaming Consoles), Connectivity (Wired and Wireless), Distribution Channel (Online and Offline), and Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2028″.
According to the report, the global gaming peripherals market is expected to generate a revenue of $10,905.8 million by 2028, growing rapidly at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period 2021-2028.
End of Season Discount: Flat 20% OFF
Purchase Option Available
Read Only Access to Gaming Peripheral Market Research Report only at $ 2999
Individual User (Single User) at
Multi User Access at
Business User Access at
*Offer Limited Period Only
Request to Download Sample Report of Gaming Peripherals Market
Dynamics of the Market
Increasing prevalence of e-sports participation coupled with the surging number of hardcore and casual gamers across the globe is expected to drive the growth of the gaming peripherals market during the forecast period. In addition, surging demand for augmented reality and virtual reality in games is further expected to create tremendous opportunities for the growth of the market during the forecast period. However, extortionate cost of gaming peripheral devices such as joystick, gaming mouse, keyboards, etc. is predicted to hinder the growth of the growth of the gaming peripherals market during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact on the Gaming Peripherals Market
The outbreak of coronavirus has had moderate impact on the growth of the global gaming peripherals market, owing to the prevalence of lockdowns in various countries across the globe. Lockdowns adversely affected the production, supply chain, and other operation of the gaming peripherals but the demand for games has significantly increased during the pandemic, driving a consistent demand even in the post-pandemic period. Thus, the pandemic has had a moderate impact on the growth of the gaming peripherals market.
Know about COVID-19 Impact on Gaming Peripherals Market. Connect with our Expert Analyst to Get Data as per your format and definition
Segments of the Market
The report has divided the market into various segments based on component, peripheral device type, connectivity, distribution channel and region.
- By component, the headsets sub-segment is expected to be most profitable, and generate a revenue of $3,465.5 million during the forecast period. Ability of the gaming headset to block external noise and optimize in-game communication provides an immersive experience for the gamer. This factor is expected to bolster the growth of the gaming peripherals market sub-segment during the forecast period.
- By peripheral device type, the PC sub-segment is predicted to be most beneficial, and generate a revenue of $6,391.0 million during the forecast period. Its immaculate features like gesture-based gaming and facial recognition, along with high quality graphics and enhance playing experience is expected to accelerate the growth of the sub-segment during the forecast period.
- By connectivity, the wired sub-segment is expected to be most lucrative, and generate a revenue of $8,025.1 million during the forecast period. Wired devices are much more reliable as it does not face any battery issues, which is prime aspect among gamers while playing hardcore games. This factor is expected to stimulate the growth of the gaming peripherals market sub-segment during the forecast period.
- By distribution channel, the online sub-segment is expected to be most remunerative, and generate a revenue of $6,159.2 million during the forecast period. Availability of wide range of products and remarkable discounts provided by the online retailers is expected to foster the growth of the gaming peripherals market sub-segment during the forecast period.
- By region, the North America region is expected dominate the market, and generate a revenue of $3,716.7 million during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of online gaming tournaments in this region is expected to drive the growth of the market. In addition, high standard of living among people, enabling them to extravagantly spend on games is further expected to bolster the growth of the regional gaming peripherals market during the forecast period.
Top 10 Gaming Peripherals Brands and Development Strategies
- Mad Catz
- Plantronics Inc.
- Cooler Master Technology Inc.
- SteelSeries, and many more.
– Inquire to get access for Detailed Top Companies Development Strategy of Gaming Peripherals Market Report
These players are working on developing strategies such as product development, merger and acquisition, partnerships, and collaborations to sustain the market growth.
For instance, in February 2021, HP Inc., an illustrious American multinational information technology company, entered into a definitive agreement to acquire HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, that develops, manufactures, sells and supports flash memory products and other computer-related memory products, in order to assist HP’s strategy to drive growth in its Personal Systems business.
The report also summarizes many important aspects including financial performance of the key players, SWOT analysis, product portfolio, and latest strategic developments.
More about Gaming Peripherals Market:
- Rising Popularity of E-Sports Across the Globe to Propel the Growth of the Global Gaming Peripherals Market
- Why are Pro-Gamers Always Choosy in Selecting their Gaming Peripherals?
Related Top Links:
- Smart Beacon Market: [215-Pages] The global smart beacon market is predicted to garner $17,497.4 million in the 2021–2028 timeframe – Request an PDF Sample Report
- Digital Twin Market: [255- Pages] The global digital twin market share will reach $52,081.0 million by the end of 2027 – Request an PDF Sample Report
- Mini LED Market: [170-Pages] Global mini LED market forecast value is expected to reach $3,342.6 million by 2026 – Request an PDF Sample Report
About Research Dive
Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With an unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall St. 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Research Dive