Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 14 April 2022.
- Infosys FY 22 revenue grows by 19.7%, however, quarterly growth was just 1.2%.
- India’s service exports grew over 21% at $250 billion, reaching an all-time high.
- The NPCI has approved 6 crore UPI users for WhatsApp, taking the app’s UPI users to 10 crores.
Must Read:14 April in Indian history
Latest business news India today 14 April 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- India and EU will begin talks for free-trade negotiations in June 2022.
- RR Kabel to acquire the Luminous brand from Schneider Electric.
- Dutch airline KLM to resume flights between Bengaluru and Amsterdam from 25th May.
- Xiaomi Vice President Manu Jain appeared before the ED in alleged FEMA case.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 14 April 2022
Latest business news India today 14 April 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The World Bank has lowered India’s GDP estimate for FY23 from 8.7% to 8% on account of Russia-Ukraine war, increase in oil prices, high inflation, and supply issues.
- Falguni Nayar has been awarded the EY Entrepreneur of the Year award for 2021.
- According to OAG Frequency and Capacity Statistics, Indigo has been ranked the 6th largest airline in March 2022.
Must Read:14 April 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 14 April 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.