Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 8 January 2022.
- Fast&Up, an active lifestyle, nutrition player, and a flagship brand of Fullife Healthcare, aims to expand globally in all major countries post-Covid.
- Clean Energy Holdings, a wholly-owned Mauritian entity of ReNew Energy Global Plc, has raised $400 million at 4.5% by issuing green bonds.
- ICICI Bank now facilitates online payment of customs duty to benefit the corporate and retail customers.
- Tamil Nadu Generation & Distribution Corporation Ltd has roped in PTC India as an aggregator for the procurement of 1500MW electricity for the next five years.
- HDFC Bank has integrated with CBIC and has made available to its customers the facility to pay customs duty directly through their bank account.
- George Kovoor has been named the Senior Vice President of PepsiCo.
Must Read:8 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 8 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- KEC International, a procurement and construction major, bagged new orders worth Rs 1025 crore for projects in India and in the Middle East.
- JSW Steel has announced brownfield expansion project worth Rs15,000 crore at its Vijaynagar Steel Works to increase capacity by 5 MT per annum.
- An online event and conferencing platform, Zuddl, raised $13.35 million worth of funds in its Series A round of funding led by Alpha Wave Incubation and Qualcomm Ventures LLC along with participation from the existing investors.
Must Read:India’s Export Volume and Value in 2021
Latest business news India today 8 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Shiprocket, an E-commerce shipping, and enablement firm has announced to acquire a 75% stake in a platform for customer data, Wigzo Tech, for an undisclosed investment.
- Sanathan Textiles, based in Mumbai, has filed its draft red herring prospectus with SEBI to raise funds from IPO worth Rs 1300 crore.
- PhonePe has crossed 350 million lifetime registered users in December 2021 and has emerged as India’s largest digital payments platform across all core metrics.
- As per the RBI data, the foreign exchange reserves of India have declined to $633.614 billion as of December 31,2021 from $635.08 billion in the week ending on December 24, 2021.
Must Read:India Ahead on the Path of Climate Sustainability
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 8 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.