North Carolina sends St Peters home to set up a showdown with Duke, Kyrie Irving feels right at home in Brooklyn, and Albert Pujols is coming home to the Cardinals.
For a rundown of those stories and more, check out The Sporting News 7, a podcast that brings you the seven biggest sports stories in seven minutes at 7 a.m. ET every weekday.
Building on the award-winning journalism of The Sporting News, you’ll get all you need to know in one handy, bite-sized podcast hosted by Demetria Obilor.
The Sporting News 7 is a unique take on the day’s biggest talking points in sports, and you can find it on Spotify, Apple or wherever you get your podcasts.
Here are the seven stories you’ll hear about on Monday, March 28, 2022:
- MARCH MADNESS: Wins for North Carolina, Kansas to reach Final Four
- MARCH MADNESS: Reigning champion Stanford through to Final Four
- NBA: Kyrie Irving returns to Brooklyn but loses to Charlotte, LeBron passes 37,000 points but loses to New Orleans
- NBA: Boston goes top of the Eastern Conference, extend streak to six games, while Phoenix beats the Sixers
- MLB: Albert Pujols agrees to St. Louis Cardinals return
- SOCCER: USMNT on the verge of World Cup qualifying after Panama win
- OSCARS: “Queen of Basketball” wins Best Documentary Short, Shaquille O’Neal and Steph Curry among exec producers